Thursday 13 June 2019

profile



I am Reef. I go to Wainui Beach School and I am in year 4. I live with my mum and dad.  Our family loves to go to the beach because we just have to cross the road and then we can go for a swim. Me and my family loves going to McDonald's except my mum. She hates it. She reckons that she can make better burgers than McDonald's.

I find maths really hard. I love Writing. I'm good at climbing, trampolining and this new game, Annihilation, Nothing has changed in my life except that now I'm in room 1. My goal is to be a professional climber, a professional trampolinist or a professional soccer player

I am looking forward to playing a lot more Annihilation. My biggest  achievement is doing a backflip/twist on a tramp. I reckon my little brother wants to copy me every day. I've only shared something about hedgehogs on my blog. I connect with others by asking them what's their name then asking them how old are you and then we normally just play .

2 comments:

  1. Hello Reef
    I like how you put in a lot of information. Next time make sure that you have full stops. I like how told me that you like to different things. This reminds me of me when I play Annihilation. It is a really fun game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Reef,
    I really like how you put in loads of imformation. I really like how you put paragraphs as well. Do you like the comunity? Remember to add commas :)
    from Seve

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about