Friday 21 May 2021

Soccer game

 It was a Saturday morning it was raining, I got my gear on and went to the field the rest of the team came to the field we were facing mangapapa we went for a run around the field doing high knees and kicking are butt and we did 1 more lap and sprinted the whole way we go into are positions and I was left defender the whistle blew.


the ball was coming down to me I booted it down the line to Harry M.C he passed it down to jaxon one person of the mangapapa team kicked it out and it was a corner Jaxon kicked it to me I jumped pulled my head back and smashed it in the goal.


After a while it was 10 nel we were winning it was the second half and I was in goal keeper I could of took a nap at the end of the game we won 16 nel and I got player of the day they picked me up and dropped me on the floor 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reef, I like how you added tons of punctuation, I also like how you added paragraphs. I remember that game I was in your team, I think you need to add capital letters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about