Wednesday 25 September 2019

Week 10 recap

                                     WEEK 10 RECAP

I really liked how we had a game every morning and seeing the classes talent and I liked Medic, dodgeball and annihilation.  I liked our Holes song and some of the learning at school. I really hated the math and E-Ako.


I really hated the math and E-Ako It was to much math vomit, I was the 2nd best at every game I think I hated the Speech why do you even do Speech's. The cup thing was real cool I'm sorry If you sad If I don't know the cup things real name. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about