Tuesday 31 August 2021

snowboarding

 Snowboarding

Icy fingers gripped my arms, it was Bodhi we were on a snowboarding trip in taupo.  This was my first time snowboarding, I was getting my binding on I got both of them on.  I didn't know how to control it I went flying down the mountain.


I tried to stop but I went flying face first into the snow.  I was on the chair lift and I was having a race with Bodhi and Ziggy I won obviously.  I started to get the hang of it I was really good I started to get the jumps nailed.  But then I face planted and Ziggy ran into my leg and he got smashed.


1 hour later Bodhi was freezing he had to stop we all went inside the cafe and ate our lollies and had a hot chocolate.  Me and Ziggy wanted to go to the top of the mountain but the conditions were so bad the top was closed so we stayed for another 3 hours.


we had 3 more runs down the mountain Ziggy was to cold for another 3 runs so bodhi came up with no gloves and no helmet after the 3 run I was extremely numb it hurt to take the gear off it was so cold it was hot.            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about